Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Quick Clarification

Can I please clear something up so you all don't think I'm completely off my rocker?

You may notice I use the label "photo bomb" quite often. Please note: I do realize this - to the rest of the world - means when you have a really great photo, but some idiot decides to pop his head in the background and ultimately ruins the photo.

I, however, for the purposes of this blog prefer to use it in the context of posting a shit ton of pictures, e.g. an explosion of photos, if you will.

There, now that I've clarified I'm not a moron, I actually feel much better.

That is all...for now.

1 comment:

  1. Not gunna lie...I was confused. Go figure ;)

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)