Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Mother of All Pumpkin Patches

It was Monday Funday for the Mango's as we headed out to Vala's Pumpkin Patch in Gretna today. Thinking we were sooo smart and fooled everyone by going on Monday and not on a weekend, we were surprised to see the place PACKED. Um, yeah, it's Columbus Day.

While the majority of the attractions were geared toward older kiddos, little man still had fun. He got to ride the train, feed that animals, take a hayrack ride to the pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins. And the hubs and I had some fun too - albeit most of it focused around food. I got the taffy, a piece of butterfinger fudge, we shared some kettle korn and to round out the day hubby got himself a turkey leg (why, oh why, did that 'Stinky Leg' song come to my head every time he mentioned getting a turkey leg?)


Feeding the mini pony

Rockin' the Baby Bjorn - best carrier ever



My little cowboy


"Howdy partner"

Train ride!

He loved it


Tons of pumpkins everywhere



Don't judge the hair...it was way windy



Family photo op

Mickey'


Cruz & his best buddy Mickey
(I didn't realize where Mickey's hand was placed when this was taken)

The hubs' fave part of the day

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!
    Such a Beautiful family :)

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to take my daughter to a pumpkin patch this year! Cruz is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)